Do you want to kick-start your career? Would you like to become part of a firm that is a dynamic place to work?
Timpany Walton is a long established, progressive legal firm in South Canterbury specialising in a wide range of legal work. We are looking for a graduate Staff Solicitor to work in our Litigation team.
Timpany Walton actively encourages client contact, with appropriate supervision at an early stage of your career. You will initially work alongside partners involved in litigation, predominantly in Relationship Property and Employment Disputes. As your skills develop you will be involved in more complex work, with an expectation that you will be appearing in court within a relatively short space of time. You will undertake a wide range of work including criminal, civil, employment and family law (Care of Children and Relationship Property).
We would prefer our applicants have:
- The ambition to develop a career
- Exceptional client relationship skills
- A flexible attitude
- A desire to learn in a practical environment
- Excellent communication and people skills
- The desire to excel within a team-based environment
- Ideally we would like the successful applicant to commence work in early 2020 and be admitted or will be admitted in 2020.
If you want to know more about living in Timaru check out welovetimaru.nz
Applications close on the 10th of November 2019.
Email your cover letter, CV and a copy of your academic transcript to: email@example.com
To apply please fill out your details in the form below with the job number in the reference field.